There are so many miles of trails out there… It’s okay to reroute if one isn’t working for us anymore, besides, there’s lots to see on a less beaten path! We often get stuck in familiar routines, scared to take a chance on a new approach. Together we can identify and choose better paths toward your goals. Food choices, everyday stressors and mind/body imbalances are often sneaky culprits behind the chronic niggles or bellyaches that hold you back from improvement. Let’s feed your hungry running monster with a combination of traditional, focused training principles, yoga practice for mind and body, and smart nutritional support.
Our lifestyle, movement and nutritional philosophies are based on proven physiological science, incorporating Primal Health principles and a combined thirty years of endurance sport, nutritional education, yoga and movement experience.
Run Coaching Includes:
- A customized running program designed to lead you to your first 5K, an ultra-trail event, or simply more enjoyment on your own humble outdoor adventures.
- A thorough interview and assessment of your personal history, current training model, and performance and/or informal, adventure goals.
- Personalized training plans delivered bi-weekly.
- Ongoing advice on simple and effective strength, mobility and flexibility routines to build and maintain a foundation for your endurance work (activities).
- Ongoing evaluation and feedback of training program and goals.
- A percentage of your subscription will go into our Dirty Good Deeds fund which will support literacy, trail alliances, and mental awareness advocacy programs.
Contact us if interested.