Tuscany Cycling Vacation
September 4 - September 10
One event on June 7, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on September 4, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on September 12, 2021 at 12:00 am
Ride from village to village on an immersive Italian cycling adventure.
If your idea of a Tuscan bike vacation evokes visions of rolling golden hills, mid-ride espresso stops, climbs to medieval hilltop villages, wood-fired pizza and a nightly glass of Chianti, you’re spot on for what you’ll experience during this cycling camp. We’ve curated our favorite routes, ranging from 40-70 miles, to showcase a variety of areas in the Tuscan countryside, with options to go fast, slow, long, short or not at all (one camp offers an itinerary for non-riding travel partners). Don’t worry, there’s also plenty of downtime to enjoy this spectacular region. Wine tasting, a cooking class, soaking in a natural hot spring and touring Siena are all on the itinerary.
– Daily guided and supported rides among vineyards and olive groves
– Family-prepared meals by our Italian hosts, including pizza made in a wood-fired oven
– Cozy bed-and-breakfast accommodations off the beaten path
– Explore Siena, soak in a hot spring, taste wine and try the local cuisine
– Take part in an authentic Italian cooking class
– Non-riding itinerary for travel partners available upon request