Tuscany Cycling Vacation
May 30 - June 5
One event on June 7, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on September 4, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on September 12, 2021 at 12:00 am
Ride from village to village on an immersive Italian cycling adventure.
If your idea of a Tuscan bike vacation evokes visions of rolling golden hills, mid-ride espresso stops, climbs to medieval hilltop villages, wood-fired pizza and a nightly glass of Chianti, you’re spot on for what you’ll experience during this cycling camp. We’ve curated our favorite routes, ranging from 40-70 miles, to showcase a variety of areas in the Tuscan countryside, with options to go fast, slow, long, short or not at all (one camp offers an itinerary for non-riding travel partners). Don’t worry, there’s also plenty of downtime to enjoy this spectacular region. Wine tasting, a cooking class, soaking in a natural hot spring and touring Siena are all on the itinerary.
– Daily guided and supported rides among vineyards and olive groves
– Family-prepared meals by our Italian hosts, including pizza made in a wood-fired oven
– Cozy bed-and-breakfast accommodations off the beaten path
– Explore Siena, soak in a hot spring, taste wine and try the local cuisine
– Take part in an authentic Italian cooking class
– Non-riding itinerary for travel partners available upon request
*While we strive to keep event dates accurate, due to Covid be aware dates may change or events may be cancelled before we can reflect such here. Please visit the organizers website to confirm dates before making plans.