Montana Gravel Camp
September 7 - September 12
One event on June 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on September 7, 2021 at 12:00 am
Discover the less-traveled, scenic roads of Big Sky Country.
Ready for an epic backcountry gravel adventure? Join us in Montana, where we’ll show you our favorite routes based on 15 years of pedaling around Big Sky Country. Our home base for the week is the Cliff Ranch in Ovando, just 45 minutes away from downtown Missoula. We’ll ride on mostly smooth, double-track dirt roads in search of that famous champagne gravel. We’ll plunge down fun mountain descents and muscle up challenging climbs along the way. This camp includes riding sections of the Great Divide, an over-3,000-mile route that stretches from Canada to Mexico. Expect stunning scenery, serene roads and perfectly cool riding conditions. To top it all off, a Cycling House chef will prepare you a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Five days of guided, supported gravel rides in Montana’s backcountry
– Accommodations at the charming 3,500 acre Cliff Ranch on the edge of the Blackfoot River.
– Chef-prepared, daily meals featuring local Montana produce
– Variety of off-pavement routes, including rides on the Great Divide mountain bike route
– Idyllic early fall riding conditions on quiet, scenic roads