- This event has passed.
Arizona Gravel Camps
February 16 - February 21
One event on February 23, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on March 9, 2021 at 12:00 am
Tucson camps have been the heart and soul of The Cycling House. The original concept remains intact: an all-inclusive cycling vacation with guided rides, great food in a relaxing setting. What’s new about this trip is that we combine the best road rides – including Mount Lemmon – with some memorable off-road adventuring. This is a perfect opportunity to get off the beaten path, whether it’s your first time riding gravel or you just want an entirely new perspective of Tucson. Refuel with healthy meals and take advantage of the skills clinics, yoga, massages and multi-sport activities – if you feel like it. Just like summer camp, riders love coming back to Tucson year after year.
– Five days of supported, guided rides to sunny Tucson’s best road and gravel cycling routes
– The all-inclusive trip covers accommodations, ride support and bike mechanics
– Healthy, delicious, home-cooked meals
– Relaxed environment in a laid-back, comfortable accommodations
– Multi-sport elements (optional): trail runs, outdoor lap swimming, yoga and core work, nature walks and horseback riding.
– Skills discussions to learn – or reinforce – group riding, nutrition, bike handling, cornering and descending
– Optional massages with an experienced sports massage therapist
*While we strive to keep event dates accurate, due to Covid be aware dates may change or events may be cancelled before we can reflect such here. Please visit the organizers website to confirm dates before making plans.