Dirty Good Co. is devoted to helping you develop your athletic performance and mental skills to lead a vital and adventurous life. Our run coaching program will help you build the confidence to tackle any adventure you desire from the first 10K road race to 50M trail event — or a self-guided mountainous humble adventure.
Susan is our running enthusiast, Iyengar yoga specialist, and Primal Health certified coach. She’ll work with you directly to create a training plan that will prepare you to accomplish your goal and keep you mentally and physically healthy along the way. Our approach is based on our core principles of get dirty, consume wisely, and be good — living with deliberate intention.
We want you to live a vital and adventurous life.
Our Run Coaching Includes:
- A customized running program designed to lead you to your first 5K, marathon, an ultra-trail event, or simply more enjoyment on your own humble outdoor adventures.
- A thorough interview and assessment of your personal history, current training model, and performance and/or informal, adventure goals.
- Personalized training plans delivered bi-weekly.
- Ongoing advice on simple and effective strength, mobility and flexibility routines to build and maintain a foundation for your endurance work (activities).
- Ongoing evaluation and feedback of training program and goals.
If interested please fill out the form below and we’ll contact you shortly.